Registered Massage Therapist, Holistic Counselor
I has been practicing Registered Massage Therapy for over 10 years
I have lived on the Bruce Peninsula most of my life. In 2018 I moved back to the Bruce. It feels good to be home.
My education along the way
- Registered Massage Therapist, D'arcy Lane Institute, College Of Massage Therapists Of Ontario
- PhD. Metaphysics, Metaphysical University Sedona Arizona, 2011
Holistic Counselor, Metaphysical Practitioner, Ordained Metaphysical Minister,
- Whole Life Coaching, Neuro-linguistic Programming, Nordisk NLP Academy 2013
- Meditations Facilitator Training Program, Canadian Yoga Alliance Registered School 2015
-Medical Intuition, Kitchener, Lori Wilson M.S.W. Guelph, 2015
- Certified First Aid Mental Health, Mental Health Commissions of Canada, Toronto, 2016
- Cranialsacral Therapy , Russ Mater, 2019
My view on professional practice.
My intention as a Holistic Practitioner is overall wellness.
Without obtaining balance in all aspects of one’s life, living a healthy peaceful life is not possible.
It is my priority to maintain professionalism and confidentiality.
I work only through the comfort and consent of my clients to try to achieve the best results possible for them.
It is important to me to communicate clearly with my clients so I know that we are working together toward their own personal health goals.
I look forward to meeting you and serving your health care needs.